1. I want to report an error / mention a correction. What should I do?
Firstly, we apologize for the error. You can just mail us the correction on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put it across to our content verification authorities and rectify it as soon as possible.
2. I am a Sikh. After registering, will I be able to view all the Islamic / Buddhist content as well?
We are a completely secular and religion-bias free website. We do not discriminate between our customers, neither do we allow or disallow viewing of any particular religion to any particular person. If you are once a registered customer, then you will be able to view all the temples, mosques, gurdwaras, churches, spiritual content – everything! We will never block your access to any content based on a religious bias.
3. I want to download a video / music from your website to share it with my family and friends. How can I do this?
We are sorry, but unfortunately, all the content – music, videos, stories, etc – is copyrighted by Vistaas Media Digital Limited and you cannot download or share it with anyone, other than via this website. If you do download it, it is illegal and you are punishable under law.
4. Can I report an event which is going to occur in a religious place so that you can put it up on the website?
You can certainly report any upcoming events which are about to take place in any religious place and we will try our best to send our team there to collect all the videos, etc to put up on this website. You can mail this to us at email@example.com.
5. The Daily Schedule on your website says that the Religious Ritual is going to start at a particular time. But it didn’t start at the scheduled time / it had already finished when I logged in at that time. To whom can I complain about this?
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you but we hope you understand that the timings and schedules given in this website are based on approximate Pilgrimage schedules which are prone to fluctuations. We try to keep it as close to the general timing of the prayer as possible but it is not always going to be possible to regulate this. You can try logging in before the prayer is scheduled to start and wait a while until it does. There is regrettably little we can do in this matter.